MAJESTIC 8 CRUISE (BROOME TO BROOME CRUISE) WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Join us for an 8-Day Expedition to the Magnificent Western Kimberley Coastline
An adventure of a lifetime Broome Cruise around the Kimberley Coast. Join us aboard Reef Prince to experience the best the Kimberley has to offer. Our Broome Cruise includes:
- Dampier Peninsula
- Buccaneer Archipelago, Crock Creek, Myridi Bay, Sampson Inlet
- Hanover Beach, Camden Harbour, St George Basin.
- Prince Regent River including King’s Cascade
- South into Collier Bay, Sale River
- Sale River
- Talbot Bay, Cyclone Creek and the Horizontal Falls
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel, ideally suited for a Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A BROOME CRUISE OF THE KIMBERLEY?
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets.
Our Magnificent 8 cruise is very popular so be sure to book early!
2020 bookings now open!
8 DAY CRUISE FROM BROOME FROM $7,675 PP
29th August to 5th September 2020
7th September to 14th September 2020
16th September to 23rd September 2020
26th September to 03rd October 2020
STATE CLASS – $9,870 PP
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
CLASS 1 – $8,875 PP
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
CLASS 2 – $8,485 PP
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $8,095 PP
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
CLASS 4 – $7,695 PP
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
8 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM BROOME TO BROOME FROM $7,695PP
See the Sights!
- Cruise north up the Dampier Peninsula
- Visit Silica Beach for a beach walk
- Visit Crocodile Creek
- Lunch at Myridi Bay
- Chance to spot whales and dolphins at Montgomery Reef
- Cruise through the pearling operation of Kuri bay
- Camden Harbour and Hanover beach
- St George Basin
- See Mt Trafalgar and Mt Waterloo
- Prince Regent River including King’s Cascade
- Doubtful Bay, Raft Point, Sale River or Ruby Falls.
- Aboriginal Rock Art and culture
- Horizontal Falls
- Geology at Talbot Bay and Yampi Peninsula
ITINERARY – Darwin to Broome
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
Toiletries and Medications
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
We advise guests to pack four to five changes of casual clothing which are comfortable. There is no dress code for dining as a rule, generally “Kimberley casual” attire for evenings is recommended.
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- Cruise transportation to Central Business District Hotels in Darwin only
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Trransfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Visitors Pass (North Kimberley Region) - Wunambal Gaambera Country
The traditional indigenous owners of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Region and their representatives have recently introduced a ‘Visitor’s Pass’ for all guests entering their lands.
As you may be aware there has been many discussions with the Aboriginal Corporations regarding the Visitor’s Pass (VP). A visitor pass is now required for all passengers to access areas and visit the natural and cultural assets of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Area. The fee for 2019 has been set at $105.00 per passenger.
This Visitor Pass fee for 2019 has not been included in our cruise fares and will, therefor, be charged over and above the cruise fare effective from 16/03/19. All fees collected are forwarded directly to the relevant traditional owners. We have been informed the fees will increase in future years.
This fee of $105 will be invoiced upon booking. We thank you for your understanding.
Are you ready for an amazing, 8 day adventure cruise?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!