13 DAY COASTAL CRUISE WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Come on our 13 day Coastal Cruise Expedition in 2019!
CRUISE FROM PERTH TO BROOME
Diving, snorkelling, fishing, coastal cruising – Rowley Shoals, Monte Bellos, Exmouth, Shark Bay, Abrolhos, Geraldton, Fremantle.
Reef Prince is a 38m custom-built, fully air conditioned,large stable catamaran. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
We cater for all guests with cabin options ranging from deluxe en-suited doubles to well priced twin share single bunk beds. A choice to suit your budget.
WHEN TO TRAVEL WITH US…
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
Reef Prince’s offers you numerous areas to relax. Under the sun on your choice of open air decks or under cover on the alfresco deck or inside within her lounge, coffee shop, reading rooms, library, movie room, or office. The choice is yours. Her spacious open dining room provides bar facilities and a place to relax and take in the spectacular passing scenery. The lounge area is an excellent place to catch up on some reading while enjoying a fresh cappuccino or make a selection from our choices of teas, chais or hot chocolate.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of the latest navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system. Full digital and audio visual presentation equipment for corporate functions and a library of informative and fictional books.
Experience the cruise of a lifetime and let your crew use their years of experience and passion for West Australia’s coastal secrets, show you the best WA has to offer!
2019 bookings now open!
13 DAY COASTAL CRUISE EXPEDITION FROM $5950 PP
CRUISE FROM PERTH TO BROOME
7th March 2019 to 19th March 2019
Cabin Configuration – All with Ensuites
13 DAY COASTAL CRUISE
Some of the locations we visit include:
- Abrolhos Island
- Anenomi lump
- Wallabi Group of Islands
- Batavia Wreck
- Steep Point, Shark Bay
- Monkey Rock
- Dirk Hartog Islands
- Turtle Bay
- Bernier and Dorre Islands
- Exmouth / Mackeral islands
- Serrurier island
- Montebello Islands
- strolling the perfect isolated beaches
- Rowley Shoals
- Mermaid Reef – mermaid wall and mermaid caves
After discussion on board with you – our guests, your experienced Cruise Director will consider the best tides and weather conditions to develop your cruise plan and provide for an unforgettable tailored expedition for you and your fellow explorers. We aim to give you the ultimate WA coastal cruise. The following itinerary is a guide. You certainly will not be disappointed.
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- All meals on board
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
- Whilst on the vessel all your catering, ice, tanks, weight belts and air fills.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Trransfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional experiences including meals ashore in Exmouth.
- Single fare guests who do not wish to share with a same sex passenger.
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
- You will need to bring your own dive & snorkel equipment.
Come on, this 13 day coastal cruise is just what you need!
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!
SEND US A MESSAGE
1300 874 707
7 Farrell Street, Broome, WA
PO BOX 4006
Mataranka, NT, 0852
*Guests who book directly have access to the depot in Broome to leave cars and vans or to just swim and relax in the pool whilst waiting for your flight.