MV REEF PRINCE
ABOUT OUR VESSEL
REEF PRINCE is a custom built 38 meter expedition vessel. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability.
Being a cat, the guest to floor space ratio is huge and there is loads of areas to either socialize in a group or relax with a book in private.
The Bow is a very popular place to sit and enjoy the views while transiting and it has a full sized shade sail covering the entire area.
The vessels jet propulsion system allows for a minimal draft and is perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays and bar crossings as she draws only 1.8 meters. Reef Prince is powered by two V16 Mercedes diesel engines that combined with the jet units, provide a quieter propulsion system than propellers. That’s a big bonus when we travel at night! Additionally the jet units offer much more maneuverability which for the captain is a big thing when sneaking up to a waterfall with towering cliffs on either side. The top speed is also greater than a propeller driven vessel which allows for more time doing the excursions you love and less time transiting between destinations.
With 4 stories and 3 outdoor areas to relax in on 3 different levels, there is ample space to see the Kimberley from any angle without the crowding.
LIFE ONBOARD…YOU WILL LOVE IT!
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets. Our friendly and experienced crew will keep you busy with amazing activities, food and plenty of time to relax and unwind.
- Fully air-conditioned
- All cabins ensuite
- Spacious open dining room
- Beautifully prepared meals
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Bar facilities
- Several undercover decks
- Lounge area
- 24 hour fresh cappuccino, tea, chai or hot chocolate
- Alcoholic beverages at bar prices
- Onboard desalination systems producing plenty of fresh water
- Power is available in all cabins
- 3 x Expedition Vessels
- DVD players in all cabins
- Bar fridges in all cabins.
- Soft Drinks are complimentary
- Bush walking
- Touring waterfalls and gorges
- Beach picnics and sunset drinks
- Sunrise excursions
- Swimming in freshwater swimming holes
- Birds and Wildlife spotting
- Historical tours
- Onboard presentations
- Mud crabbing
- Beach walking
- Visiting Indigenous rock art sites
DRINKS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
- Beers – zero, light, mid & full strength are all available
- Champagne, Prosecco & sparkling wines
- A large selection of spirits, mixes and fortified wines.
- Pre-mixed spirits for off-the-vessel activities like picnics and sunset drinks ashore or in the tenders.
- House wines with a focus on our lovely WA Margaret River wine region
- Our meals are based on healthy local produce and fresh seafood wherever possible (with a light smattering of extremely tasty irresistible desserts that may not be so healthy). Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements upon final payment.
Layout map of the MV Reef Prince
Below is a map of the MV Reef Prince. We have a dedicated page that shows more information about our cabin options. View detailed cabin configuration information here. All cabins are en-suited.
We offer 18 cabins in total in the following configurations:
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
Space to relax after a day exploring.
Enjoy delicious meals in comfort.
Enjoy the view from our spacious deck.
Enjoy great food on Reef Prince
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!