11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE (DARWIN TO BROOME) WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Join us for an amazing 11 day Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome!
An adventure of a lifetime Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. Join us aboard Reef Prince to experience the best the Kimberley has to offer. Our Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome includes:
- Jar Island – Gwion Gwion art
- King George Falls – the highest in the area
- Magnificent Hunter River
- Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
- Prince Regent River including the beautiful King Cascades
- Talbot Bays’ ancient geology, mangrove creeks and spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
- Vansittart Bay – WW2 aircraft crash
- Bigge Islands intriguing ancient art
- Silicon Beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery.
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel, ideally suited for a Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN?
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets.
Our Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome is very popular so be sure to book early!
2021 bookings now open!
11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN TO BROOME FROM $11,400 PP
31st March to 10th April 2021
25th April to 5th May 2021
19th May to 29th May 2021
12th June to 22nd June 2021
6th July to 16th July 2021
30th July to 9th August 2021
24th August to 3rd September 2021
17th September to 27th September 2021
STATE CLASS – $14,185 PP
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
CLASS 1 – $13,190 PP
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
CLASS 2 – $12,600 PP
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $11,985 PP
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
CLASS 4 – $11,400 PP
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
Based on Twin Share – SOLO Travellers Welcome
(Cruise Fare + 20% SOLO Sup)
11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN TO BROOME
See the Sights!
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Fast Boat ride-Horizontal Waterfalls
- Scenic Helicopter flights
- Swim above a magnificent waterfall
- Photograph the amazing Kimberley scenery
- Barramundi sizzling in the kitchen below, and much more!
- Explore the rugged landscapes of northwestern Australia and the traditional cultures
- Spectacular wildlife from giant saltwater crocodiles, migrating humpback whales to the shy chestnut rail
ITINERARY – Darwin to Broome
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
Toiletries and Medications
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
We advise guests to pack four to five changes of casual clothing which are comfortable. There is no dress code for dining as a rule, generally “Kimberley casual” attire for evenings is recommended.
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- Cruise transportation to Central Business District Hotels in Darwin only
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Trransfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Visitors Pass (North Kimberley Region) - Wunambal Gaambera Country
The traditional indigenous owners of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Region and their representatives have recently introduced a ‘Visitor’s Pass’ for all guests entering their lands.
As you may be aware there has been many discussions with the Aboriginal Corporations regarding the Visitor’s Pass (VP). A visitor pass is now required for all passengers to access areas and visit the natural and cultural assets of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Area.
This Visitor Pass fee is included in our cruise fares.
Are you ready for an amazing, 11 day adventure?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!