1000 ISLANDS DISCOVER 8 DAY CRUISE FROM EXMOUTH WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Join us for an 8-Day 1000 Islands Discovery of Murion, Montebellos and Mackerel Islands.
Join our experienced crew as we depart Exmouth to spend eight days discovering the Muiron, Montebellos and Mackerel Islands. These waters offer some of the most colourful, hard and soft coral gardens on WAs coast, along with the opportunity to come face to face with giant potato cod, manta rays and turtles to make this a diving and snorkelling paradise. By day, enjoy brilliant tropical wonderlands with the pristine beaches and islands alive with numerous types of fish, flora and fauna.
Anchoring in secluded turquoise waters fringed by miles of untouched beautiful beaches we can go ashore to watch hundreds of mating turtles or catch your own seafood medley. Whilst cruising, do not miss the possibility of seeing, dolphins, humpback or pilot whales and dugongs.
All the Islands hold their own special beauty, unique attractions and history. They offer some of the world’s best and plentiful fishing grounds, with dive areas that compare to any in the world. Come and relax surrounded by islands whilst dining on local seafood delights of tropical crayfish, coral trout, mud crabs and calamari.
The Montes offers something for everyone :
- Picture perfect inviting beaches,
- Hidden coves brimming with marine life,
- Sheltered Snorkelling for all ages,
- Spectacular drift diving,
- Safe over night anchorages,
- Unmatched tropical fishing,
- An abundance of seafoods,
- Natural and European history.
- Opportunities for every weather and tide.
2021 bookings now open!
8 DAY CRUISE FROM EXMOUTH FROM $4,265 PP
22nd October to 29th October 2021
1st November to 8th November 2020
– All with Ensuites
Cabin Allocation – First in Best Dressed
Based on Twin Share – SOLO Travellers Welcome
(Cruise Fare + 20% SOLO Sup)
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Pilbara will enjoy plenty of sunny days and pleasant starry nights during our cruise season.
Toiletries and Medications
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
We advise guests to pack four to five changes of casual clothing which are comfortable. There is no dress code for dining as a rule.
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- All meals on board
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Visitors Pass (North Kimberley Region) - Wunambal Gaambera Country
The traditional indigenous owners of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Region and their representatives have recently introduced a ‘Visitor’s Pass’ for all guests entering their lands.
As you may be aware there has been many discussions with the Aboriginal Corporations regarding the Visitor’s Pass (VP). A visitor pass is now required for all passengers to access areas and visit the natural and cultural assets of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Area.
This Visitor Pass fee is included in our cruise fares.
Are you ready for an amazing, 8 day adventure cruise?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!