11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM BROOME TO DARWIN WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Your Kimberley Cruise from Broome to Darwin awaits!
Discover this amazing Kimberley cruise from Broome. Come aboard our comfortable vessel, Reef Prince, to witness the unspoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of. Our Kimberley cruise from Broome to Darwin includes:
- Jar Island –Gwion Gwion art
- King George Falls – the highest in the area
- Magnificent Hunter River
- Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
- Prince Regent River including the beautiful King Cascades
- Talbot Bays ancient geology, mangrove creeks and spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
- Vansittart Bay – WW2 aircraft crash
- Bigge Islands intriguing ancient art
- Silicon Beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery.
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel, which is ideal for a Kimberley Cruise from Broome. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM BROOME…
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets.
Our Kimberley cruise from Broome to Darwin is very popular so be sure to book early!
2020 bookings now open!
11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE
FROM BROOME TO DARWIN
FROM $10,375 PP
16th March to 26th March 2020
9th April to 19th April 2020
4th May to 14th May 2020
7th June to 17th June 2020
10th July to 20th July 2020
4th August to 14th August 2020
29th August to 8th September 2020
STATE CLASS – $12,895 PP
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
CLASS 1 – $11,990 PP
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
CLASS 2 – $11,480 PP
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $10,895 PP
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
CLASS 4 – $10,375 PP
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM BROOME TO DARWIN
See the Sights!
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Kimberley Cruise from Broome
- Swim at the foot of a waterfall
- Fast Boat ride through Horizontal waterfalls
- Optional scenic Helicopter flights
- Photograph the amazing Kimberley scenery
- Barramundi sizzling in the kitchen below, and much more!
- Explore the rugged landscapes of northwestern Australia and the traditional cultures
- Spectacular Wildlife from giant saltwater crocodiles, migrating humpback whales to the shy chestnut rail
ITINERARY – Broome to Darwin
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
*No weight restriction applies for the 11 Day cruises nor do we have baggage limits.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- Cruise transportation to Central Business District Hotels in Darwin only
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Transfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Visitors Pass (North Kimberley Region) - Wunambal Gaambera Country
The traditional indigenous owners of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Region and their representatives have recently introduced a ‘Visitor’s Pass’ for all guests entering their lands.
As you may be aware there has been many discussions with the Aboriginal Corporations regarding the Visitor’s Pass (VP). A visitor pass is now required for all passengers to access areas and visit the natural and cultural assets of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Area.
This Visitor Pass fee is included in our cruise fares.
Are you ready for an amazing, 11 day adventure?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!