12 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE (DARWIN TO BROOME) WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Join us for an amazing 12 day Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome!
An adventure of a lifetime Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. Join us aboard Reef Prince to experience the best the Kimberley has to offer. Our Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome includes:
- King George River and the incredible King George Falls.
- Koolama Bay numerous bays and beaches to explore. WW2 History
- Glycosmis Bay large curtain waterfall and The Lost City rock art site
- Woku Woku Island large Boab groves and rich in Macassan history
- Vansittart Bay numerous indigenous art sites including Jar Island and Rocky Cove, WW2 DC-3 aircraft crash and fabulous fishing
- Swifts Bay three Aboriginal art sites with scores of detailed panels
- Prudhoe Island petroglyphs, amazing views, crystal coves, reef fishing and turtles in season
- York Sound sea caves, stunning beaches, incredible rock formations and Rainforest Ravine
- Hunter River & Porossis Creek scenic overload and a wildlife haven
- Careening Bay the site of the famous Mermaid Boab Tree
- Prince Regent River including the beautiful King Cascades & Cathedral Falls. Swim above the cascades
- Rothsay Waters scenic palm valley and rock art
- Hanover Bay beaches, scenery, birds and indigenous rock art
- Kuri Bay & Camden Harbour rich pearling history and the Kimberley’s first settlement.
- Sampson Inlet & Deception Bay fishing, scenic opportunities, Aboriginal rock art and whales in season.
- Red Cone Creek and the wonderful Ruby Falls & Sapphire Falls. Swim above the falls
- Raft Point rich with indigenous history, towering rock formations and rocky islands to explore
- Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
- Talbot Bay ancient uplifted geology, mangrove creeks and the spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
- Crocodile Creek swim in a beautiful waterhole above a waterfall.
- Silica Beach the finest sand beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago
- Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel, ideally suited for a Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws only 1.8 metres and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN?
Most attractions are at their best during April – September, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations.
Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations.
Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks.
The front deck at the Bow has a shade sail covering the entire area and is a very popular place to enjoy the scenery when transiting.
On board is a laundry with full washing facilities to help make your packing lighter along with irons available and hairdryers in every ensuite.
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets.
Our Kimberley Cruise from Darwin to Broome is very popular so be sure to book early!
2024/25 bookings now open!
12 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN TO BROOME FROM $13,595 PP
6th April to 17th April 2024
2nd May to 13th May 2024
29th May to 9th June 2024
25th June to 6th July 2024
22nd July to 2nd August 2024
20th August to 31st August 2024
16th September to 27th September 2024
14th October to 25th October 2024
STATE CLASS – $17,495 PP
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
CLASS 1 – $15,995 PP
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
CLASS 2 – $15,595 PP
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $14,595 PP
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
CLASS 4 – $13,595 PP
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
Based on Twin Share – SOLO Travellers Welcome
(Cruise Fare + 20% SOLO Sup)
12 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM DARWIN TO BROOME
See the Sights!
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Kimberley Cruise departing Broome
- Swim in freshwater swimming holes above waterfalls
- Fast Boat ride through the Horizontal waterfalls
- Optional scenic Helicopter flights (subject to availability)
- Photograph the amazing Kimberley scenery
- Fresh fish sizzling in the galley and much more!
- Explore the rugged landscapes of northwestern Australia and the traditional cultures
- Spectacular wildlife from saltwater crocodiles, dolphins, dozens of species of birds, migrating humpback whales (in season) and many different reptiles.
ITINERARY – Darwin to Broome
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Pilbara will enjoy plenty of sunny days and pleasant starry nights during our cruise season.
You can find a comprehensive guide of what to bring on your cruise HERE
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- Cruise transportation to Central Business District Hotels in Darwin only
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Traditional Landowners Visitor Passes are an additional extra & will be invoiced 30-days prior to departure.
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Trransfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Are you ready for an amazing, 12 day adventure?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!