8 DAY WA COASTAL CRUISE (BROOME TO EXMOUTH) WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Amazing Broome to Exmouth 8 day cruise !
Western Australia’s Coast line offers some of the world’s last great wilderness areas. It is difficult to access and has fewer people per square kilometer than almost any other place on Earth.
Almost every island on the WA coast is surrounded by a fringing reef, rich in marine life. Aboard our vessel you will have the chance to explore many untouched parts of our Australian Coast. Departing Broome this amazing cruise takes in the pristine Rowley Shoals, the beautiful Montebello Islands, Mackerel Islands and Serrurier Island – otherwise know as Long Island. As well as island hopping guest can enjoy fishing, snorkelling, diving or beach walks.
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the region and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Our 2019 Broome to Exmouth cruise is very popular so be sure to book early!
2019 bookings now open!
8 DAY BROOME TO EXMOUTH
WA COASTAL CRUISE
25th October 2019 to 1st November 2019
ITINERARY – Broome to Exmouth
After discussion on board with you – our guests, your experienced Cruise Director will consider the best tides and weather conditions to develop your cruise plan and provide for an unforgettable, tailored expedition for you and your fellow explorers. The following itinerary is a guide. You certainly won’t be disappointed.
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
*No weight restriction applies for the 11 Day cruises nor do we have baggage limits.
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation. excursions and tender transfers
- All meals on board
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
- Whilst on the vessel all your catering, ice, tanks, weight belts and air fills.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Transfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences including meals and tours in Exmouth
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
- Dive and snorkel equipment.
Are you ready for an amazing, adventure?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!