11 DAY 2020 CRUISE (BROOME TO BROOME CRUISE) BEST OF THE WEST KIMBERLEY CRUISE
Join us for our 2020 11-Day Best of the West Kimberley Cruise
A special new cruise for 2020: An adventure of a lifetime Broome Cruise around the Kimberley Coast. Join us aboard Reef Prince to experience the best the Kimberley has to offer. Our Broome Cruise includes:
- Dampier Peninsula
- Buccaneer Archipelago, Crocodile Creek, Myridi Bay, Sampson Inlet
- Hanover Beach, Camden Harbour, St George Basin.
- Prince Regent River including King’s Cascade
- Porosus Creek, Hunter River, Careening Bay
- South into Collier Bay, Sale River
- Sale River
- Talbot Bay, Cyclone Creek and the Horizontal Falls
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel, ideally suited for a Kimberley Cruise from Darwin. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays, she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR A BROOME CRUISE OF THE KIMBERLEY?
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Reef Prince allows for comfort for all guests with a choice of accommodation types to suit all budgets.
2020 bookings now open!
11 DAY CRUISE FROM BROOME FROM $7,150 PP
25th July 2020 to 04th August 2020
07th August 2020 to 17th August 2020
19th August 2020 to 29th August 2020
8th September to 18th September 2020
STATE CLASS – $7,950 PP
(Port Side Cabins 15 & 17) (Starboard 16 & 18)
CLASS 1 – $7,750 PP
(Port Side Cabins 9 & 10) (Starboard 11 & 12)
CLASS 2 – $7,550 PP
(Port Side Cabins 2 & 4) (Starboard 6 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $7,350 PP
(Internal Cabins 1, 3, 5, 7)
CLASS 4 – $7,150 PP
(Internal Cabins 13 & 14)
Based on Twin Share – SOLO Travellers Welcome
(Cruise Fare + 20% SOLO Sup)
11 DAY KIMBERLEY CRUISE FROM BROOME TO BROOME FROM $7,150PP
See the Sights!
- Cruise north up the Dampier Peninsula
- Visit Silica Beach for a beach walk
- Visit Crocodile Creek
- Lunch at Myridi Bay
- Chance to spot whales and dolphins at Montgomery Reef
- Cruise through the pearling operation of Kuri bay
- Camden Harbour and Hanover beach
- St George Basin
- See Mt Trafalgar and Mt Waterloo
- Prince Regent River including King’s Cascade
- Doubtful Bay, Sale River or Ruby Falls.
- Aboriginal Rock Art and culture
- Horizontal Falls
- Geology at Talbot Bay and Yampi Peninsula
ITINERARY – Broome to Broome
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
Toiletries and Medications
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
We advise guests to pack four to five changes of casual clothing which are comfortable. There is no dress code for dining as a rule, generally “Kimberley casual” attire for evenings is recommended.
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Trransfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
Visitors Pass (North Kimberley Region) - Wunambal Gaambera Country
The traditional indigenous owners of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Region and their representatives have recently introduced a ‘Visitor’s Pass’ for all guests entering their lands.
As you may be aware there has been many discussions with the Aboriginal Corporations regarding the Visitor’s Pass (VP). A visitor pass is now required for all passengers to access areas and visit the natural and cultural assets of the Wunambal Gaambera Country of the North Kimberley Area.
This Visitor Pass fee is included in our cruise fares.
Are you ready for an amazing, 8 day adventure cruise?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition cruise of a lifetime!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins. Our vessel Reef Prince is designed specifically for the Northern Australian and Kimberley coast!