11 DAY BROOME TO DARWIN CRUISE WITH KIMBERLEY EXPEDITIONS
Your Broome to Darwin 11 day cruise awaits!
This amazing Kimberley adventure departs from Broome. Come aboard our comfortable vessel, Reef Prince, to witness the unspoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of:
- Jar Island –Gwion Gwion art
- King George Falls – the highest in the area
- Magnificent Hunter River
- Montgomery Reef featuring the marine life of Turtle Gully
- Prince Regent River including the beautiful King Cascades
- Raft Points breathtaking scenery and aboriginal art galleries.
- Talbot Bays ancient geology, mangrove creeks and spectacular Horizontal Water Falls
- Vansittart Bay – WW2 aircraft crash
- Bigge Islands intriguing ancient art
- Silicon Beach nestled within the 800 islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
- Countless perfect beaches, inlets and Kimberley coastal scenery.
Reef Prince is a custom-built 38m-expedition vessel. The advanced catamaran design ensures very quiet operation, spacious interior with phenomenal stability. Perfect for sneaking into secluded shallow bays she draws only 1.8 meters and is powered by two quiet Mercedes diesel engines.
WHEN TO TRAVEL WITH US…
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, waterfalls are flowing, gorges are full, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for walking, exploring and experiencing one of the worlds most remote and tranquil destinations.
YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US…
Our crew are experienced guides and will share with you their knowledge of the Kimberley and guide you safely on all excursions.
The dining area can seat all passengers comfortably for meals or presentations. Outside on the upper deck all guests can be seated under shade for alfresco meals and presentations, Reef Prince has three other comfortable outdoor viewing decks. We have available on board the vessel washing facilities to help make your packing lighter, dryer, iron and hairdryers.
Reef Prince carries a compliment of navigational equipment, radios, satellite communications, data facilities and a full DVD entertainment system.
Our 2019 Broome to Darwin cruise is very popular so be sure to book early!
2019 bookings now open!
11 DAY BROOME TO DARWIN EXPEDITION FROM $9875 PP
22nd March 2019 to 1st April 2019
3rd May 2019 to 13th May 2019
5th June 2019 to 15th June 2019
8th July 2019 to 18th July 2019
1st August 2019 to 11th August 2019
3rd Sept 2019 to 13th Sept 2019
CLASS 1 – $11,490 PP
(Cabins 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23 & 24)
CLASS 2 – $10,980 PP
(Cabins 4, 5, 7 & 8)
CLASS 3 – $10,395 PP
(Cabins 1, 9, 15 & 16)
CLASS 4 – $9,875 PP
(Cabins 2 & 10)
11 DAY BROOME TO DARWIN CRUISE
See the Sights!
- Breathtaking Scenery
- Swim at the foot of a waterfall
- Fast Boat ride through Horizontal waterfalls
- Optional scenic Helicopter flights
- Photograph the amazing Kimberley scenery
- Barramundi sizzling in the kitchen below, and much more!
- Explore the rugged landscapes of northwestern Australia and the traditional cultures
- Spectacular Wildlife from giant saltwater crocodiles, migrating humpback whales to the shy chestnut rail
ITINERARY – Broome to Darwin
When packing for your Kimberley cruise we recommend that all passengers pack lightly. Laundry facilities are available on-board free of charge. You do have room to store suitcases either under your beds or in the cupboards provided in each cabin.
*No weight restriction applies for the 11 Day cruises nor do we have baggage limits.
The Kimberley is a semi-tropical region experiencing warm, balmy days with minimal rainfall and cool, starry nights during our cruise season.
We do require you to bring your own private toiletries which include:
- Personal toiletries/hygiene items (we provide hair-dryers)
- Prescription medication
- Motion sickness preventative
- Sun protection (sunscreen is provided on-board)
- Insect repellent (Repellent spray is provided on-board)
- T-shirts/Blouses – Short-sleeved, quick-drying and sun protected
- Long-sleeved Shirts – Quick drying, sun-protected and breathable (Can be purchased on-board)
- Jumper/Jacket- Suitable for cooler nights
- Shorts – Loose, quick-drying and comfortable
- Pants – Long, light-weight and comfortable.
- Sleep wear, undergarments and socks
- Bathing suits for swimmers
- Enclosed walking shoes (sneakers or similar with good ankle support for bush walking) .
- Shoes/Sandals (for on board and scenic excursions)
We also recommend you bring another pair of shoes that you do not mind getting wet as we regularly have wet landings
- Reef shoes or equivalent with good ankle support – a pair of redundant joggers are a cheaper option .
- Sports towel (quick drying and light weight)
- Wide-brim hat (available for purchase on-board)
- Polarised sunglasses
Included in your cruise fare are:
- Accommodations as booked on board
- Cruise transportation to your Hotel in Broome
- Cruise transportation to Central Business District Hotels in Darwin only
- All meals on board
- Boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls,
- Facilities, port & handling charges,
- Excursions and tender transfers.
- Govt. Fees & Taxes.
Fares do not include items of a personal nature, including but not limited to:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Emergency evacuation
- Shopping on board
- Bar expenses
- Transfers from Hotels in Darwin outside of the CBD and airport
- Optional shore experiences – heli flights and adventure high speed boat rides
- Medical treatment
- Telephone and internet charges.
NOTE: The traditional owners of the Kimberley and Arnhem Land and their representatives are proposing the introduction of a ‘Visitor’s Pass/Permit/Fee’ for all guests accessing traditional lands when cruising the Kimberley and Arnhem Land coast. If a visitor pass of this nature is introduced prior to the commencement of the cruise/expedition, then in that event the Visitor Pass fee will be added to the cost of the cruise.
Are you ready for and amazing, 11 day adventure?
Kimberley Expeditions can offer you a Kimberley expedition at a very competitive price!
Join us aboard MV Reef Prince in our air conditioned, catamaran with a choice of en-suited cabins, solo cabin and standard cabins. Our vessels are designed specifically for the Kimberley coast!
SEND US A MESSAGE
1300 874 707
7 Farrell Street, Broome, WA
PO BOX 4006
Mataranka, NT, 0852
*Guests who book directly have access to the depot in Broome to leave cars and vans or to just swim and relax in the pool whilst waiting for your flight.